Friday, February 19, 2016

Healthy Cookies

Healthy Cookies!  This recipe caught my eye when I looked over the ingredients.  It had everything I liked and I thought I'd try it.  There is no flour, sugar or eggs in it so I was curious as to the results.  As it turned out they were so easy to make and although I did make a few adjustments because of what was available in the house at the time it worked out nicely. I have been eating them so they are good and although you can make them larger I like the bite size for me.


Healthy Cookies
3 Mashed Bananas (ripe)
1/3 c Applesauce
2 c oats( I used quick cook steel cut oats)
1/4 c Almond Milk( I used 1% milk)
1/2 c Raisins or dark chocolate chips( I used cran raisins)but next time I'm using the dark chocolate chips. 
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 15-20 minutes


These Cookies are moist so do not cover completely.  I have mine in a large zip lock bag and they made approx. 36 small bite size which I did not close.  I like them so much they won't last long.  LOL

Enjoy!

No comments: