Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Creamy Crockpot Ranchy/ Cheesey Chicken!

 I say this all the time.  Play with what you have in your freezer, frige or pantry.  You can create some amazing easy meals.  For instance today.  This is what I came up with.  Tasty, light and you don't have to spend a fortune to make this meal. Enjoy!!


Here's another crockpot meal that I managed to put together without a lot of fuss and I'm not April fooling either.

1 lb. boneless chicken breasts cut in chunks
1-32 oz. chicken broth
1/2 cup sliced carrots
1 package dried ranch dressing 
1/2 lb. pasta par cooked (I used Angel hair but use what you like)
2 T. softened cream cheese
1/4 lb. sliced american cheese






In my crockpot I placed, chicken, chicken broth,carrots and dried ranch dressing.  Set to low and allowed to cook approximately 4 hours.  In a separate pot place pasta and cook au dente.  (not all the way through). Rinse and Drain. Set aside.

After chicken is cooked add softened cream cheese and stir.  There might be several small pieces left. That's ok.   Add cooked pasta and American cheese.  Cook on low about 10 minutes or less and serve.

 

Yum!



No comments: