Monday, September 14, 2015

Card Party Chocolate dessert!

I'm not having a card party but as I was preparing this very easy dessert I thought if I were having a card party or maybe a few gal friends over to chat this might be something they'd enjoy.

Easy to make and if your weight conscious try it with low calorie or low fat ingredients.  I think it would work out fine.

Here' s my easy recipe!  Variations of pudding will work too!  I could  think of plenty of combo's.  Vanilla with Banana, Lemon cream topped with some berries , pistachio with chocolate chips, coconut cream with toasted coconut.  The list can go on and on..



1 large package Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 1/2 cups skim milk
*1/2 sour cream
I store bought Angel food cake
Whipped topping
chocolate morsels
banana

Whisk chocolate pudding with milk, add sour cream and whisk.  I used sour cream because I didn't have cool whip..I have made this type dessert using ricotta as well.  The only difference I see is that the mixture is a bit thicker so you can add a bit more milk it you think it is too thick.



Happy Easy Baking or Cooking from my kitchen to yours,


M.J.

5/14/12
1/4/15

No comments: