Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Nana's Sesame Seed Cookies


One of my favorite cookies my Nana used to make were Sesame Seed.  A firm cookie that was rolled in sesame seeds and baked until toasted. It seems like yesterday that I was eating these cookies and I never could get my fill of them.  Not too sweet just right!  In other words..........  Yummy!

This is straight from my Cookbook so I'm sharing a family recipe because that's what this blog is about.  Friends sharing recipes from generation to generation and hopefully more generations in the future.








All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook2014, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.

No comments: