Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pepperoni, Provolone Monkey Bread




My daughter made this today and I thought I share her recipe. Picture of it to follow!

Here's a little something I make for the Daytona 500...my version of the Pepperoni and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread....

2 cans pizza dough
1/4 lb deli provolone cheese
1/2 lb sandwich pepperoni
2 tsp parsley flakes
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese

Instructions:
1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees


2.) Cut pizza dough in slices and then into quarters


3.) Cut pepperoni and provolone cheese into small pieces


4.) Mix all ingredients in large bowl with hands and toss so olive oil is spread evenly throughout and on each piece of dough.


5.) Place all ingredients in bundt pan and bake for 35 min or possibly a little more. Note: If t isn't baked long enough your center might not be totally cooked.
  It's a hard call. I'd press it toward the inside and if it springs back it should be done.

6.) Flip over onto plate while still hot

7.) Serve with marinara or pizza sauce


Enjoy!


No comments: