Monday, March 10, 2014

"Sunday's Meal" Homemade Chicken Ravioli with Marinara

I had made my Nana's chicken ravioli several weeks ago and froze them to be used later and today was the day!   We had them for dinner and I think Nana would be proud..So tasty and seasoned to perfection.


I hesitated to make them thinking the process would be long and tiring but it really wasn't . My nana made lots of dough and seem to handle it with a breeze not me I only made 50 and it was the perfect amount for a meal or two.

The key to making pasta for me is not making too much pasta dough at one time.  Small amounts work best for me so I don't get overwhelmed. Try a single dough recipe before you go into making a double recipe.

 Below is the link to the pasta dough recipe.  Click on link:

Basic Pasta Dough 



I will definitely make them again and know now that making dough is not as difficult as I thought it was.  I have it written down and suggest you might like trying making pasta.  You may surprise yourself.  My only suggestions is that you give yourself some time and don't rush.

Happy Cooking from my kitchen to yours!!!


Served with my homemade marinara..It was the perfect sauce to bring out the flavor.



Delicious
11/13/11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These ravioli look mouthwatering.And such a great sauce too;)