Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Menu Planning Part 1



Good Morning everyone!

 I'm busy gathering my thoughts for the weekly food menu. I wanted to take a few minutes to remind you to check your local ads for the specials this coming week. Ours usually comes out on a Wednesday in our area so it gives me a chance to make note of what meat and vegetable items are available at a good price.



I find doing that helps with menu planning. It can help you narrow down your options and implement it into your weekly food plan. If you get it into your head to buy and use what's on sale that week it will help you with the menu. It may be difficult at first but once you get into the swing of things you'll find it will save time and frustration..



Going into the grocery store and picking up items in a rush will only frustrate you so knowing (example: that chicken breasts are on sale and Steam fresh veggies are too ) will take you right to the poultry section and frozen vegetable section avoiding purchasing unnecessary extra items. Believe me having a plan will save time and you'll get more for you dollar.



I will try to give you more help day by day until we both work it out to our liking. I want to make this as simple as I can so you'll find it useful to you and your families needs while taking some stress out of your life.



Have a great day and keep smiling!:). M.j.






No comments: