Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!


It's been a  very good year on my blog and I wanted to take a minute to tell you how much I appreciate your support.  I am so thankful that I started to express myself and write a little and share my photos of my I Like to Bake and Cook life.





I always enjoyed doing baking and cooking but never thought I'd would even attempt to do a blog!  I honestly had no clue what a blog was two years ago and if it weren't for my niece I know this would never had happened. Thank you Ness!  and also Nate, my middle grandson( who also exerted tremendous patience for his Grammy)!..Love you guys!

Ness loves to write and of course at the time she was fresh out of college and felt it was a good way to spread some optimism in writing so she started blogging. Her blog is called the Optimal Optimist!

 I was curious about how she came about doing( a blog) (what's a blog)? and who are bloggers? Check out link:  Blog/Blogger   This is how my new life as a blogger was started.


My niece and grandson  gave me the ut most help in starting this adventure.  Her knowledge was tremendous and her encouragement in all aspects of doing a project (I felt it was a major project) being I am 40 some years older than her surely had to be a challenge lol.   She was super patient and never gave me a chance to give up!!!!  Step by step, inch by inch I became at the age of 65 a Blogger...
I developed my blog page at first myself but wanted to change it up at times and that is where my grandson Nate helped me and still does on occasion.  He is super smart and knowledgeable on the computer so I must give him the credit for some of his takes on design. We work well together and he helped me write my cookbook. 

When I started doing this blogging adventure I never dreamed that  anyone would be interested in what I had to say let alone keep coming back.  It was for me!!  If I help in some way to get people to read and enjoy my recipes and ideas then that's nice but ....Boy was I wrong about that!!!  They did and still continue to follow my blog and also Facebook page!  I feel so happy about that......I'm smiling as I write :).

So right now I want to say Thank You and send you my deepest appreciation and love for the continued support you have given since May, 2011. 

Wishing you gifts of health, love, peace and comfort! Those are  the most precious gifts!

Love,












1 comment:

Linda Gilbert said...

I really enjoy your blog and FB posts. I even have your cook book. Keep up the good work. It brings joy to so many folks. Sometimes we need something to take our minds off of our every day challenges. This is it!!! Thank you... Linda Gilber