Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love this Salad: Tuna, sun-tried tomato and lots more

 Am I surprised about this salad combo?   Yes!  You ask why?  I wasn't quite sure I'd like a tuna and sun-dried tomato combo and I do!!   I'm hoping you might want to try it.  Enjoy!

Here's a salad that not only is pretty to look at,  it is healthy also.  Two views..One with egg on the side the other with it chopped on top!  You decide! Two generous servings!

I have to say when fresh veggies are available there is no stopping for me!  I want salads!!!  

Happy Salad Time from my kitchen to yours,



M.J.





1 or 2 generous handfuls baby spinach washed
2 hard boiled eggs sliced or diced
1 can (5 oz)regular albacore tuna packed in water
1 can (5 oz) tuna with sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil) ( I drained it very well)
2 scallions chopped
1 stalk celery chopped
pinch salt and pepper
splash wine vinegar
sliced red beets (optional)
sliced fruit (optional)

Place spinach on plate first, mixed tuna with veggies, chopped egg on top. Salt and pepper and splash of wine vinegar or you can use a salad dressing of your choice.  Garnish with red beets and fruit.



FROM MY KITCHEN TO YOURS,

No comments: