Thursday, June 21, 2012

A great cooler: Strawbery Banana Slush!! (non alcohol)

My grandchildren love slush type beverages and so do I.   They'll order one on occasion when we stop at the local ice cream or deli so I'm putting together one I know they'll love and I am sure others will too!  They'll be visiting for a few days so I will definitely make it again for them and also for some friends who like icy drinks. It's pretty healthy too!  I just made it and I give it a plus+!!

Happy Cool Summer!

 
M.J






Strawberry Banana Slush


1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1 medium banana, frozen and peeled
Juice of 1 lime
2 tsp. Grenadine(for color)optional
½ cup orange juice
1 cup crushed ice

In a blender or smoothie makee, combine all ingredients and puree until smooth..Divide between two glasses and garnish as desired.. Serves one using a large glass..Double or triple for extra servings.

6/21/12

No comments: