Thursday, November 28, 2019

Our Thanksgiving 2019

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.

I am so thankful for the gift of being with our family on Thanksgiving.

Our daughter hosted as she enjoys this holiday the most.

She made everything including dessert since I was a little under the weather.

I did manage to make creamy rice pudding.  A recipe of my Mom’s.

All but one of our grandchildren are adults and the baby Is 16 so  Thanksgiving gets to be more and more about time spent with family since all will be out of the nest come 2020.

Below are a few of the food items that we were blessed to be able to eat on this day of appreciation and gratefulness.

It was a wonderful day!

Ps.  Gone are the days of dressing up for dinner!  Everyone prefers casual attire.
















Since the tree was up, family photo opportunity.




No comments: