Sunday, September 23, 2018

Ham, Bacon and cheese (muffin sliders)

I had planned to made Monkey bread for our Saturday social but changed my mind when the morning arrived so I'm typing this post hoping that I'll get the result I'm looking for.  I'm using deli ham, bacon bits and provolone cheese to fill them. You can use and Pillsbury brand or non name buttermilk biscuits. Mine were from using Aldi's brand.





3/31/17







9 oz. deli ham cut in small strips or pieces
6 oz. cut in pieces provolone cheese
Real bacon bits
2 pkgs Buttermilk biscuits
butter
honey mustard optional 
Sesame seeds optional 

Set oven to 375 degrees

Spray muffin cups generously.

Cut biscuit in half across. Press one half in bottom of muffin cup 
Fill with ham, cheese and bacon bits
Place top on muffin and press around edges. Brush tops with softened butter and Top with a few more bacon bits and sesame seeds.  Bake 375 for 12 to 15 minutes.  When top is slightly browned remove from oven and  Allow to set a minute or two  and remove gently.   I placed mine in a basket lined with foil to keep them warm. Easy to make and a nice addition to our brunch.

 Makes 12 to 15 biscuits

original post 9/10/16










No comments: