Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Apple, chicken ,walnuts and greens:



Salad for Two:

2 bonelesss chicken breasts (grilled or pan fried)Lightly salted and peppered
1 head either Boston Bibb or Romaine(broken in pieces)
1 Apple(Granny Smith Or Braeburn (peeled and sliced)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
chopped chives

Dressing: 

 1/2 cup orange juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
pinch sugar
1/4 tsp. salt

**Dressing can be easily doubled.



Light vinaigrette dressing(I used my orange dressing)I guess you can tell I really like it!!!

Check out my salad dressing recipes. The ones I have posted lately are great for Spring and Summer.  

Happy Baking and Cooking this Spring and Summer!!!!!!




6/21/11

6/19/14


1 comment:

Jocie's Mom said...

Oooh! I love salads with apples and walnuts. So fresh and yummy :)