Thursday, May 25, 2017

No fuss Salad and Dip for an easy Saturday night!

Great appetizer and salad you may want to make for a party or lunch.  Enjoy! 


It's a lazy Saturday and I just came home from going to the warehouse grocery store. I find that purchasing sugar, flour, cream cheese and butter in large packages save money and time since I do a lot of baking and cooking and doing some price comparison it seems theirs was a good value.

I made a combo lunch and dinner today.  Starting with an spinach artichoke dip and then making a very refreshing Strawberry/Apple combination salad.  Both hit the spot!  It' warm here in PA and other than firing up the grill I thought this would be easy today.

Using iceberg lettuce, red onion and fresh granny smith apples and strawberries made this light and refreshing and to add some protein I cut up some store bought rotisserie chicken..Yummy!


Romaine lettuce, Green apples sliced thin, fresh strawberries sliced and Rotisserie chicken. Toss with a light dressing of your choice.  Strawberry Vinaigrette would be my choice.




From my kitchen to yours,

11/10/12

http://iliketobakeandcook.blogspot.com/2012/04/so-good-and-wecomed-appetizer-spinach.html

No comments: