Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Anything goes Candy! Sweet Tooth Cravings

When I want Chocolate and sweets I can't be stopped so today when I scouted through my pantry and could only find chocolate chips instead of a candy bar I thought "why not make my own"?   Easy peezy recipe..Here goes.

1 cup chocolate morsels or chips (whatever is hanging around)
1 T butter
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 to 1 1/2 cups broken pretzels, chopped nuts, (all to equal 1 1/2 cups total)

Note:  You must add marshmallows to hold the candy together...


Milk and Dark Chocolate (front are with coconut) Back Pretzel sticks broken up.




Combine chocolate, butter and marshmallows.  Microwave until melted(approx. 2 to 3 minutes)..  Fold in broken pretzels,  nuts, cranberries etc. Spoon by teaspoons or tablespoons depending on desired size onto waxed or parchment paper and cool completely.  p.s. I refrigerated mine!  Yum!


11/21/13

All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook2013, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.

No comments: