Monday, August 10, 2015

Easy Corn Muffin Bake

I'm always trying to come up with different meal ideas and today while browsing the grocery store I found these Pillsbury refrigerated corn muffins.  Well ding!! I immediately thought of an easy meal for tonight's dinner.

I selected some lean ground beef, picked up a head of iceberg lettuce, tomato and organic salsa.  I had lots of different cheese at home as well as sour cream I thought so this is going to do just fine.

You can do it too!  Just use a little imagination and you too can create easy meals.  There are hundreds of meals that you can do in little time.  Just go for it!!!  This meal was yummy!




Delicious easy beef filled corn muffin.


I package Pillsbury grands refrigerated corn muffins
1 lb. ground beef browned
1/2 jar mild salsa
Salt and pepper
Mozzarella , American or any soft cubed cheese of choice.


Fry beef in a small amount of oil with salt and pepper until browned. Add salsa and cook for a few minutes. Remove from heat.

Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Using a extra large muffin tin spray with cooking oil. Place one raw corn muffin in each opening.

Press on bottom allowing some to extend up the side. Place a heaping tablespoon of beef mixture on top of raw corn muffin dough. Top with cheese of choice. Preferably I cube of mozzarella, American or sharp cheese. You could also use sour cream and other garnish after baking if you don't want cheese.
Bake 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until sides are slightly browned.

Note:  Add in chile's, corn might even add to the yummy taste of this meal.
Serve with side salad. I circled the muffin with the salad for ease of eating. Yum yum



No comments: