Thursday, October 30, 2014

Stuffed Pork Chops

I know most of us are always looking for an easy meal to make for our families. I prepare most meals for two but when the grandchildren are coming for a visit or I know I'm having guests I double and triple up meals.



First I want to say if you all didn't know by now I love pork and will prepare it often.  It cooks easily and depending on the day and time you can marinade or add any herb (thyme, rosemary, dill) to it and it will do fine.



My most favorite cut is the tenderloin or loin end but I'm not opposed to any actually. The butt cut is usually the most most  grade.  Pork rocks in my house.  The below is an example of one easy and delicious family meal.  I served it with a baked sweet potato and applesauce.  Yummy!

Here's what I did. When I was at the store the other day I bought 4 thinly sliced boneless pork chops and decided to make stuffed pork chops with them.  I had some stove top stuffing and created my version of a stuffed pork chop. 

This meal is very easy to put together.  Bottom one pork chop, center 1 to 2 T. stove top stuffing, Top the other pork chop.  Press slightly and place a little oil in the bottom of a baking dish.  Place stuffed pork chops in dish and season with salt, pepper, parsley and paprika.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the dish in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes and then covered for 30 minutes. ** Check after 20 minutes.  Depending on your oven they might be done.



Applesauce and a baked sweet potato as sides.


Happy Easy Cooking,





No comments: