These HAPPY BEVERAGE suggestions are a few favorites of mine for Summer Cocktails. There are dozens more but on the top of my list are the frozen ones and you can't miss serving a glass of fruit sangria which is one of my favorites.
When we decide to do a little entertaining I will pick one or two of this type fun beverage for a summer HAPPY beverage.
l. Tommy Margarita. The healthier version is made with tequila, agave syrup and fresh lime.
2. Mojito. This refreshing Cuban cocktail is made with white rum, sugar, meddled mint leaves and soda.
3. Summer Breeze (I remember this one) Great as a punch, this concoctions has vodka OJ, cranberry juice and fresh fruit.
4. Gin and Tonic. Give it a herbal twist with a garnish of a sprig of rosemary.
5. Raspberry Beer. Mix beer, frozen raspberries and raspberry lemonade in cute glass jars.
6. Collins Cooler: Tangy and refreshing; vodka, grapefruit juice, tonic and lots of ice, garnished with fresh grapefruit.
7. Whiskey sour: Add a good amount of ice and take out the egg white to focus on the lemon zestiness.
8. Frozen Daiquiri :
The frozen, blended version of the original Margarita. This version has a nice, light sour lime taste but there are many more variations with almost any flavor you may want.
Ingredients: tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sour mix.
9. Melon Margarita:
1-1/2 ounces Patron Silver tequila
1 ounces fresh lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 ounces orange juice
1 tablespoon agave nectar
5 watermelon cubes
1 small watermelon wedge
Muddle the watermelon cubes in the bottom of a shaker glass. Add ice, Patron, lime juice, orange juice and agave syrup. Give it a good shake for approximately 10 seconds. Strain and pour into large rocks glass. Garnish with a watermelon wedge.
10: Pina Colada:
2 ounces white rum
6 ounces pineapple juice
1 1/2 ounces cream of coconut
1 oz. heavy cream
Pineapple wedge for garnish