Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Special Pie

This was one of my first dessert blog posts and somehow it was misplaced in my files.  I wanted to re-share it for those who haven't had a chance to see it and want to make it.   It's a great pie especially that warm weather should be knocking at our door step any day.

  Sorry to those who have been wondering where this wonderful pie recipe was.  Thanks for all your support.  I so appreciate your loyalty.

Now for the My Special Pie!






1/2 pkg.(1) Refrigerated Rolled pie crust
2 cups sliced fresh peaches
2 cups raspberries

1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
1 cup half and half
1 egg slightly beaten
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt


Heat oven to 400 degrees..Fit pie crust into pie dish..Place fruit in pie crust and spread evenly..In a small bowl combine half and half, egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt..Pour over crust..Bake 400 degrees for 50 minutes or into center is set.. COOL COMPLETELY....Serve alone or with a little whipped cream..Enjoy!


 




No comments: