Thursday, July 25, 2013

Easy Watermelon Tea Spritzer!

 I have found that I really enjoy carbonated beverages so this is my solution to getting my carbonated beverage without all the sugar calories.  Check it out!! 

Easy Beverage Spritzer

1 large(23 oz) Arizona Watermelon Sweetened Ice Tea
1 qt. Club soda(for the carbonation)
Frozen raspberries, blueberries or any other frozen fruit
Ice Cubes or crushed ice

Mix all and you have a great refreshing beverage that doesn't have a lot of calories!  and you don't have to use diet anything!

Low in calories and so refreshing. 

Note:  I have done this tea spritzer with other juice combo's.  It works well with Cran/Rasp. or Tropical Punch juice.  Use approx. 23 oz or less of juice and the equal amount or more of the club soda.  Frozen berries for a garnish..

xo
M.J.  


9/12/12

No comments: