Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wecoming Spring with plants and flowers a plenty!

My indoor plant is an outdoor plant in Florida!  I found that to be with a lot of flowers and plants in this beautiful area although I am told when it's HOT IT'S HOT in Florida!!! I thought you might enjoy looking over these pretty pictures..Spring is in Florida and here in PA too..All is in full bloom!  Keeping our fingers crossed that any upcoming frost doesn't harm them.

 Happy Spring!!!

  New salads are on their way from my kitchen to yours!

Florida


Home


















Spring in Florida

An amazing rainbow

Many orchids are in bloom in Florida in the spring

Walking 5th Ave N.  I spotted these lovely flowers

Another beautiful potted variety

Just beautiful and fragrant

Orchids again

Coral Hibiscus


Spring greenery






4/1/12

No comments: