Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm no Diva but I'd like to think so!


 Here's a TBT memory!  and I am happy to say he still helps with the clean up!

After over 45 years of marriage and doing more than my fair share of dishes I have turned the tide and now  my hubby helps with the clean up!  There are some days I can't believe what I am seeing??????  He really does step up to the plate (literally) and help with the clean up!

He teases me quite a bit on his helping and that I leave a mess (I do at times).  He says " I think you think you are truly a chef" and expect someone to clean up.  I guess I kind of do. lol

Years and years of doing it all have finally paid off! and this kitchen towel is a cherished memento.  I laugh every time I glance at it.  I haven't made use of it in the kitchen and as of now I don't intend to.  It is my keepsake!!  cause even though I don't consider myself a Diva it makes me smile!  Have a great day and keep smiling :)...


Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours,

 

No comments: