Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beef Enchilada Bake!

There are days that I just don't want to fuss or spend much time in the kitchen.  Today was one of them.   So before I went on my way for a day out I put together an easy meal, easy beef enchiladas.   I'll pop it in the oven when I get home.  This easy Mexican dish can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to use.

Hoping you day is a great one!



 Happy Baking and Cooking!
 
M.J

  Enjoy!! Note:  I topped ours with sour cream and served it with a few black olives...My hubby said "Tasty, and delicious".






1 lb. lean ground beef
1 can reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb. Velveeta, cut in cubes
6 corn tortillas (6 in) cut in half
1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes
1 small can green chiles drained

Heat oven to 350. Brown meat in large skillet; drain
Stir in soup and 1 cup Velveeta
Spoon 1/3 of the meat mixture into 8 inch square baking dish; cover
with 6 tortilla halves and 1/4 cup diced tomatoes and chiles.  Repeat layers;
Top with remaining meat mixture, diced tomatoes and cheese; cover
Bake 25 to 30 minutes until heated through.

7/1/12

No comments: