Thursday, June 16, 2011

Out to dinner! Italian again!...... Am I crazy?

I have blogged almost, if not ,every day since I decided I was going to try this new adventure blogging..I really am into it and I took a break yesterday and went to dinner with some friends..(good friends I may add)...I have to say I make  Italian food often(my husband enjoys it) but I find it a challenge when I go to an Italian Restaurant to see if their food compares to mine..and most times it just doesn't....and I find that the more I cook the less I want to eat out unless I am assured it is going to be wonderful..I look to people who have the same tastes as I do and value their opinion so I rated last night a C+ and our friends agreed..the best part of the meal was the salad..I'll show you a picture..It looks similar to the one I make often....SO NOW I SAY GIVE ME A STEAK...I'm taking a break from Italian...

5 comments:

Food Glorious Food! said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) YOur space is love and and will be following you for more interesting posts! Have a great weekend!

Jocie's Mom said...

You can never have too much Italian. My Auntie Anna taught me that :) Sorry your dinner was sub-par. Just remember that the next time someone suggests going there

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures and a great blog! I'm a home cook too - I'm signing up to follow you
Mary - hope you get a chance to visit my blog too!

M. J. Vitelli said...

I can't sign in to yours. Check your profile to make sure it is allowing people to view your blog...Thanks..I enjoy doing this so much..hope you do as well..Looking forward to seeing your blog..M.J.

M. J. Vitelli said...

Parsley Sage: I guess once in a while you'll get something bad but I'll always be open to different foods ..I guess it just was a bad night..Thanks..