Playing with a recipe so I’ll have an easy dessert to serve.
1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon extract (Optional)
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
1/4 cup confectioners sugar
1- 8 oz. Sour cream
I used bottom
Of Tupperware cup to flatten crumbs.
Beat above thoroughly so cream cheese has no lumps.
I lb. Sugared fresh strawberries for topping
- Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs(about 16 full sheet graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup (67g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (8 Tbsp; 113g) unsalted butter, melted
In this recipe I used an 8 x 8” baking pan. I wanted a deeper looking cheesecake. You can use 9 x 13”
But it won’t be as high.
Bake crust at 375° 6 to 8 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
***Note you can refrigerate for one hour if you do not want to bake the crust. Also you can use an already prepared graham cracker crust.
Today’s topping is my lightly sugared fresh strawberries but you can use canned pie filling.
Enjoy!








No comments:
Post a Comment