Pages

Facebook Group

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

M.j. ‘s Chicken Farfalle casserole

Here I am today playing with food.




This is a meal I put together with a little imagination.  We liked it .  Hubby ate his as is. I added pepper flakes to mine to give it a little heat!

I had a little accident involving my back so I may have bruised a few ribs so I’m up 20 minutes laying 20 minutes hoping to recover quickly but hubby refuses to cook and I’m hungry so here goes.  I had the chicken in my freezer so I thawed it out planning on cooking something so this is my something dinner.

NOTE: I  do buy and store extras I may need in my recipes.They come in handy for these kind of days.


2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 can Cream of chicken soup
1/2 can milk
4 T ranch salad dressing 
1 tablespoon onion powder
I - 14.5 can drained diced tomatoes ( reserve 1/4 cup in case you need to thin mixture)
About 1/2 tsp.  salt, pepper and parsley (to taste)
1/2 lb. Cooked farfalle ( I salted the water) cooked a’dente and drained( I did not rinse farfalle)
Mild cheddar cheese( about 1 cup)
Hot pepper flakes( optional)
Parsley to garnish

Set oven to 350°.

Mix chicken soup, milk, ranch dressing,onion powder and  drained tomatoes, salt, pepper and parsley and I then added the 1/4 cup Of reserved juice( I felt it needed some more liquid to bake and allow to be creamy.

Place chicken in casserole dish , cooked farfalle and add soup mixture and cheese.  Stir to combine.

Cover casserole and bake 15 minutes. Remove cover bake another 10 minutes more. Make sure the casserole is heat through.  You may have to stir it to make sure.

Serve and add a sprinkle or two of pepper flakes if using. I liked the little bit if heat.

Serve alone or with a side salad.




Enjoy cooking my way!

Cooyright iliketobakeandcook.blogdpot.com 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always appreciated.