Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hello Foodies: Newman's Own Products

I just received a wonderful surprise in the mail today.. I am a member of Tastemaster's Foodbuzz community and have been selected to create some quick meals with their products..They sent me an assortment of products so you can look forward to my posting pictures of the steps to creating some quick and easy meals with Newman's Own Products.

Included in my gift box were Tomato and Basil Bombolina pasta sauce, Roasted Garlic pasta sauce, Olive oil and vinegar Salad dressing, Light Raspberry and Walnut Salad dressing and few more items..


I'm putting on my thinking cap and I plan of posting some pictures and even a video..as soon as I get to know the video camera they also sent me as a very nice gift for trying their product...Happy Cooking!!!..

P. S. Bookmark me so you'll get to see the meals that were created with Newman's Own Products!!!!

Happy Cooking!

M. J.
Post a Comment