Thursday, November 26, 2015

From my home to yours,




 Good Morning and a very Blessed Thanksgiving to all.  I know the world celebrates Thanksgiving at different days and times of the year but in our country the last Thursday of November is when we celebrate our Thanksgiving.

I would like to take a few minutes to express my gratitude to all who view my blog. I am very passionate about spreading good around the world.  This blog has connected me with so many wonderful people for which I am so grateful.

I don't know many of you personally but having this blog has somehow connected me with you which is really amazing and wonderful. Who would have thought it could happen?  Not me for sure.

So this little note is short and genuine. May your day be filled with love, peace, hope, faith and joy.  Don't take anything or person for granted.  Live each day to the most you can because each day you wake up is a true gift.  

Love and Peace,







No comments: