Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Easy Mini Pasties! My own Recipe!

I had some time in the kitchen today and 2 pkgs. of Grands Biscuits I had to use up so I decided to experiment with what I had in my frige..Here is the recipe..Hope you like it and it inspires you to make use of what you may have in your frige that will come out easy and fun to make that everyone will enjoy!  Happy Baking and Cooking!!!!
.
1/2 lb. ground round, sirloin
1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
1 small onion or 1 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 pkg. Pillsbury Grands (10 count) 

Cook ground meat in oil until browned with onion, garlic salt and pepper...Take off heat.  Put in mini chopper and grind until finely chopped(see picture)Add cheese and stir until cheese is blended.Cool..








On a cutting board roll out Grands one at a time with a rolling pin(Picture).Roll out dough to the size of a small orange or a little larger.. Place a teaspoon of mixture in center(I use a melon ball scooper for size) Turn dough to cover meat mixture..Score with fork(Looks like a small Pierogi) or Ravioli (Picture) when closed..Bake 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes...Serve Immediately with Marinara Sauce or your choice of dipping sauce...Yummy!!!Happy Cooking!



No comments: